Did you know it takes an average of 250 hours to plan a wedding? It’s like taking on a part-time job…in addition to your career, schooling, and life in general. Besides saving you precious time that you can use to have some fun, hiring a wedding planner will also save you money. On average our clients save more by using our services than it costs to hire us. Plus you have the peace of mind that nothing will fall through the cracks. That kind of security is priceless!
[tiara-tab-tab id=”tab-2″]Wonderful World[/tiara-tab-tab]
[tiara-tab-tab id=”tab-3″]Endless Love[/tiara-tab-tab]
So you’re engaged! Congratulations to you both! Now the big questions when? Where? How much is this going to cost? When will I have time to do it all, work and have a life? Well this is where we come in. This package is designed for the newly engaged couple who has not started the planning process or is just starting with the planning and has not booked a venue and so forth. What we do…
- Finding the perfect reception site
- Finding a photographer and videographer in your style
- Help you figure out what your style is
- Help you “design” your event and give you creative ideas
- Find an officiant and ceremony location if you need them
- Find a reputable band or DJ, or other entertainment
- Help you create a budget, and stick to it
- Find reception day transportation
- Find ceremony musicians
- Find floral decorators for personal flowers, ceremony and reception décor, party favors, etc.
- Find rentals for your at home or outdoor reception
- Managing your vendors
- Negotiate contracts with your vendors
- Create and execute a detailed timeline and production schedule for your reception, and the entire planning process from start to finish
- Make sure you don’t miss any important details
- Advise you on etiquette and traditions when appropriate
- Help you select invitations, wording
- Assistant with emergency kit provided for day of wedding
- Assist with guest accommodations
- RSVP Management (optional)
- Unlimited consultation hours
“WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD” Package
We understand that every couple is different so we customize our wedding packages in order to meet your specific needs. This package is perfect for the couple that has started the planning process but finds that keeping track of the event and its details along with everyday life is just too overwhelming. While it is not possible to list every detail that we assist with because they are so numerous, below is a general scope of service. Your wedding planner will:
- Be available via phone, e-mail or personally during the entire planning process
- Establish a monthly calendar of tasks to accomplish
- Create and maintain a realistic budget and payment schedule for all vendors
- Provide recommendations for quality, reliable vendors
- Arrange vendor appointments and attend them with you to help ask the right questions during the interview process
- Negotiate contracts to obtain best possible pricing
- Assist with invitation ordering
- Arrange out-of-town guest accommodations
- Help with ceremony and reception sites design and floor plans
- Handle all set up and delivery scheduling
- Develop a time line and keep all vendors on schedule
- Ensure that ceremony and reception sites are set up and decorated according to your wishes and on-time
- Help coordinate and attend your rehearsal
- Be on-site for your ceremony and reception – from set-up to clean up
- Provide a bridal “emergency kit” to deal with any unexpected situations that may occur
- Attend to all details and issues that may arise on your special day so you can relax, enjoy your wedding and be radiant!
“ENDLESS LOVE” Package
An ideal solution for couples that have made all of the preparations themselves, but would like the luxury of relaxing and enjoying their wedding day without stressing over the details. We understand that every couple is different so we customize our wedding packages in order to meet your specific needs. While it is not possible to list every detail that we assist with because they are so numerous, below is a general scope of service. With this package your wedding coordinator will:
- Meet with you at least three weeks before your wedding day to discuss your vision and expectations, the flow of your event, timeline, any special instructions/ concerns, etc.
- Contact all of your selected vendors prior to your wedding to establish Tiaras & Tacones Events as their point of contact for day and confirm all arrangements, delivery times, etc.
- Attend final logistics meetings with your venue and master of ceremonies.
- Help coordinate and attend your rehearsal
- Be on-site during set-up and for deliveries to ensure timeliness and accuracy
- Assist with any decorating and last minute placement details
- Attend your ceremony and reception from set-up to clean-up
- Provide a bridal “emergency kit” with special items to help deal with unexpected situations;
- And attend to all details and any issues that may arise in order for your event to run smoothly, on-time and according to your wishes
Contact Us for your free over the phone pre-consultation for your upcoming event!